We are seeking a product designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
Who you'll work closely with
Lead product designer
Jr. UI Designer
About the company
GetGloby helps advertisers reach global audiences by automatically transcreating their campaigns into more than 100 languages. Using a combination of NLP, machine learning, and rule-based algorithms, we aim to create meaningful, location aware messages that reach customers around the world. Our platform integrates with multiple digital advertising networks to give our users seamless access to new markets.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Passion for design; you are not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
- Ability to recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Experience with SaaS platforms.
- Experience with Google Ads or other marketing platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design discipline or equivalent.